We want to give you clear information about what information we collect and how we use it. Any member of Knightsbridge Commercial may use and share, within the company and with its advisors, the information you provide and other information it holds about you for the purposes set out in our cookie notice, applying appropriate security measures to keep your information safe and secure.
Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may request and collect the following information:
- personal information, including name, company, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address and other specific corporate and information materials; and
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
We may request and collect information for the following purposes:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services this may involve using the information in training sessions;
- to follow up, either by e-mail, phone, fax or mail, as part of our customer care procedures;
- to periodically send promotional e-mails from us (or on behalf of someone else) about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided;
- From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes. We (or an organisation appointed by us) may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail, unless you have registered with the appropriate Preference Service. If you would prefer not to receive marketing information, you may opt out by contacting us.
- to share within our group of companies for the purposes set out above.
We may also disclose your information to our appointed third party agents and suppliers in order to process your order. These third parties will only have access to your information in order for them to perform specific tasks related to your order and they may not use it for any other purposes. We may also pass your information on to financial organisations, credit reference agencies and tracing agencies.
We may disclose your information to other organisations whose business is the processing of information. We may also pass information on to the media.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
OTHER WEB SITES
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a file of letters and numbers. These types of files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices (these cookies are generally known as session cookies) or are placed on the hard drive of your device (generally known as persistent cookies).
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org and also see our section on more information and turning cookies off below.
For more info check out the ICC UK Cookie Guide on: www.international-chamber.co.uk/
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your information in accordance with our internal information security, data retention and deletion policies. These set out the criteria we use to determine how long we keep your information, what measures we put in place to keep your information safe and secure, and with whom we may share your information. When deciding what to retain, we take into account what information we need to best provide you with products, goods and services, manage your relationship with us, meet our statutory obligations and meet our customers’ and previous customers reasonable expectations.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us for requests of copies of the information we hold about you, or if you wish to have a copy of your information, restrict, transfer or erase your records, please email us on email@example.com
Last Updated: 25th May 2018